Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Secondary Colors and Pink

We have finished the secondary colors. This week we are doing pink, which is a tint. Kindergarten and 1st grade are learning about complementary colors and they are doing wonderful. I am very impressed with them! I will be posting artwork soon.

This week we have been having our art parties. Everyone who earned them seems to be having a blast. I'll post more about that when I get some pictures tomorrow. My hands have been too slimy to hold the camera all week!

Red and Yellow makes ORANGE




Yellow and blue makes GREEN



Blue and Red makes PURPLE




Red and Green are complementary colors
Yellow and purple are complementary colors
Blue and Orange are complementary colors

Red and white makes PINK- pink is a tint



No comments:

Post a Comment