Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Present fit for an Art Teacher


Displaying photo.JPG
   

Since my husband knows me so well he knew the perfect Christmas present for me was not something shiny or fancy so he got me what I really wanted.... a POWER WASHER! Yes I know, what every woman wants right? This is crucial for screen printing and I have been going to the car wash to clean my screens due to my lack of a power washer. I don't know how much the Luv Bug Car Wash of Dade City appreciated that? :/


Anyways now I can wash as many screens as I want. Here's a video of me trying to start the thing. I must say that I had it started and working for several minutes before this video was taken but then became a spaz when I had to perform on camera/ I didn't know I was being filmed. 

Displaying photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment